Home > Placements
Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of this institute. The Management has provided complete infrastructure and human resources support for effective functioning of the cell. Training activities are organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the prospective students for the campus selection. Training and Placements of students is the primary function of the department. It also takes initiative for developing right attitudes, soft skills, motivating our students to have strong technical as well as analytical capabilities and exposing them to the requirements of corporate world and helping them in their professional careers.
Targeting overall development, the following programs are conducted frequently
- Seminars and Workshops
- Industrial Visits
- Guest Lectures by experts from Industry, Research and Academic Institutes
- Career Guidance Camps
- Personality Development Classes
- Training for Aptitude Tests
- Mock Tests and Interviews
- Group Discussions
- Training on Technical Skills like Java, Dot Net, Oracle, Auto CAD and others.